Your Local Connection
By joining the Washington Chapter when you join AFCC, or by adding chapter membership to your current AFCC membership, you can deepen your connection with your colleagues across all multidisciplinary professionals. There is no better way to keep pace with the rapidly changing environment for those who work with families in conflict than being an AFCC member. Your membership will provide you with the latest information, most knowledgeable resources and access to supportive colleagues, saving you valuable time and money.
Washington Chapter Benefits
- Promote the use of AFCC Best Practice Standards & Guidelines across Washington State
- Bring National and International experts for training opportunities to Washington State
- Provide Washington Chapter members the opportunity to attend workshops in the fields of mental health, family law, parenting coordination and facilitation, reunification, and mediation and child development
- Networking events and Forums with multidisciplinary professionals such as Early Riser Breakfast, Brown bag lunch training, evening meeting, Chips and Chat training and Speakers Bureau offerings (some offer CLE credit).
- Outreach and educational opportunities to Judiciary, and Superior Court & Family Court personnel across the State
- Outreach to all 39 counties to provide local education and training to Multidisciplinary Professionals
- Offer Advanced GAL trainings across the state
- Collaborate with other Family Law Professionals and organizations in Washington State
- Opportunities to participate on committees and serve on the Washington AFCC board to develop programs and professional networks, identify trends and needs of families
- Access to the Washington Chapter & National AFCC newsletter, member directory, Family Court Review, additional resources and website
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of best practice standards for Family Law Professionals
- Outreach to the Pacific Northwest region, Washington, Alaska, Montana, Idaho, and our Canadian neighbors who both attend and send presenters to our annual conferences